For many Christians, the salvation of their unsaved spouse is a priority. Desiring to be equally yoked, going to church together, and sharing a common faith is important. God can use you to minister to your spouse. Watch the video
- Marriage with Mari: Foster Thankfulness in Your MarriagePaul commands us, among other things, to “be thankful” (Colossians 3:15, ESV). Much like anxiety, un-thankfulness doesn’t build relationship, it erodes relationship. Take a moment to think about attitudes and postures that stem from a pattern of ingratitude and entitlement–envy, strife, coveting, fights, and quarreling. Be intentional with your spouse Un-thankfulness can work itself out in a number Continue reading Marriage with Mari: Foster Thankfulness in Your Marriage
- Marriage with Mari: The Dangers of a Controlling SpouseFocus on the Family Podcast May 11, 2021 As you’re getting to know your spouse, it’s easy for things to come up that you weren’t expecting. John talks with Greg and Erin about the struggles they overcame in their marriage. They’ll also provide hope for those who feel stuck in a controlling relationship. Featuring Dr. Continue reading Marriage with Mari: The Dangers of a Controlling Spouse
- Marriage with Mari: Online DatingTransformation Radio Show- ONLINE DATING Online dating can be a viable way to meet a future marriage partner. Mari and her husband Rob discuss their personal journey through online dating. They share some practical ways to navigate through this experience!
- Marriage with Mari: Take Off The Boxing Gloves!Transformation Radio Show-Take Off the Boxing Gloves! Mari and her husband Rob, share how they have taken off the boxing gloves in marriage and have successful conflict resolution. They share some practical ways and tips that can help every couple.
- Marriage with Mari: Top Traits of Happily Married CouplesRob and I used The 10 Best Decisions a Couple Can Make during our pre-marital counseling. Authors Bill and Pam Farrel asked couples to list the best traits of their long-term marriages. Here are a few that were repeated amongst the surveys: We make room for each other. We maintain Continue reading Marriage with Mari: Top Traits of Happily Married Couples