All parents want to raise their teens to become responsible adults. Allowing them to own their problems and solutions is the way to do this. Watch the video
- Power Step Parenting: 10 Top Things Kids Wish They Could Say to Divorced Parentsby Mari Plank
- Power Step Parenting: Traits of Healthy Co-Parentingby Mari PlankHere is a quick test to see if you have a healthy co parent relationship. A healthy relationship between you and your ex spouse has great impact on the health and well being on your children. A healthy co-parent relationship and lower the chances of your child engaging in high risk behaviors.
- Power Parenting: How to Overcome Homework Hasslesby Mari PlankMany children and parents are still homeschooling their children due to the recent pandemic that has affected us. It can create frustration and anger for both the child and the parent. Here are few simple tips to help you and your child successfully navigate through this season.
- Power Parenting: Drill Sargent Parentsby Mari PlankA Drill Sargent parent barks out orders, demands absolute obedience, uses punishment as a consequence of children’s mistakes. For them, it is all about control and a power trip. The real world doesn’t operate on punishment but consequences. Children of drill Continue reading Power Parenting: Drill Sargent Parents→
- Power Parenting: The Problem of Not Imposing Rules or Consequencesby Mari PlankThis parent believes the child will grow in a successful adult if the parents do not interfere, imposes rules or consequences.