It is the key that turns your situation around because it changes you, your outlook, and your attitude. A thankful heart brings power and contentment. An attitude of thanksgiving accepts and embraces God’s will.
- Kindness on Your Lipsby Mari PlankJoyce Meyer– No matter how right your heart may be before the Lord, if you have pride or anger or resentment in your spirit, you cannot open your mouth without expressing those negative traits or emotions. Why is that? Because, as Jesus told us, our mouths speak out of whatever fills our hearts. (see Matt. Continue reading Kindness on Your Lips→
- Healing the Heart of Racismby Mari PlankIt seems that God is highlighting so many issues to deal with racism, prejudice, and stereotypes. He’s doing it in our country and also globally. It’s a very complicated, problem that there are no simple answers or solutions. I have been doing a lot of soul-searching, and praying and talking to my African-American friend about Continue reading Healing the Heart of Racism→
- Step Out and Do Something New!by Mari Plank
- Time for Transformation! Your Identity in Christ is More Important Than You Realize!by Mari PlankI’m sure you’ve heard that you’re a child of God, but do you truly believe that in your very core? Most of the obstacles that Christians face can be traced to forgetting their identity in God. For example, a poverty mindset is rooted in Continue reading Time for Transformation! Your Identity in Christ is More Important Than You Realize!→
- Transformation: Confident Self Esteem Through Identity in Christby Mari PlankOur identity defines who I am. Identity is my position, privileges, and power through Jesus. It is both His death and resurrection that is the basis of our identity in Christ. Salvation has so many privileges and benefits. Change, and transformation will occur! Ephesians 1:1 says that we have been blessed with every spiritual blessing Continue reading Transformation: Confident Self Esteem Through Identity in Christ→