It is the key that turns your situation around because it changes you, your outlook, and your attitude. A thankful heart brings power and contentment. An attitude of thanksgiving accepts and embraces God’s will.
- Marriage with Mari: Foster Thankfulness in Your Marriageby Mari PlankPaul commands us, among other things, to “be thankful” (Colossians 3:15, ESV). Much like anxiety, un-thankfulness doesn’t build relationship, it erodes relationship. Take a moment to think about attitudes and postures that stem from a pattern of ingratitude and entitlement–envy, strife, coveting, fights, and quarreling. Be intentional with your spouse Un-thankfulness can work itself out in a number Continue reading Marriage with Mari: Foster Thankfulness in Your Marriage→
- Power Parenting: How to Overcome Homework Hasslesby Mari PlankMany children and parents are still homeschooling their children due to the recent pandemic that has affected us. It can create frustration and anger for both the child and the parent. Here are few simple tips to help you and your child successfully navigate through this season.
- How Do I Deal With an Unbelieving Spouse?by Mari PlankFor many Christians, the salvation of their unsaved spouse is a priority. Desiring to be equally yoked, going to church together, and sharing a common faith is important. God can use you to minister to your spouse. Watch the video
- Are You Listening to the Words of The Deceiver?by Mari PlankStop Dancing With The Enemy by Mari Plank Dance of The Word/Dance with The Deceiver In this video, Precious is listening to the Words of the Deceiver. His words are causing death and destruction. As she listens, her soul feels like the dark night of despair. The Deceiver’s words are like shards of glass cutting and wounding Continue reading Are You Listening to the Words of The Deceiver?→
- Power Parenting: Teach Your Kids About Jesusby Mari PlankOne thing I regret is that I didn’t invest more time in teaching my kids about the Lord. We had weekly family devotions but I don’t think that was enough. Our culture is anti-God. We need to equip our children on a consistent basis to solidify their faith and build their strong spiritual foundation. Seven Continue reading Power Parenting: Teach Your Kids About Jesus→